So, what’s a gift without a gift tag?!?
A handprint gift tag was easy and worked perfectly with handprint tulips.
They’re super easy! (and did I mention that you can pretty much make them for free!)
- Trace and cut out a handprint
- Use a hole punch to punch in the middle finger (If your little person’s hand is small, put a small piece of tape on the finger first before you punch the hold to add reinforcement!)
- Thread curling ribbon (or even satin ribbon) though the hole
- Tie a knot in the ribbon just above the hole (this will help the tag lay properly)
- Attach to the package and curl the ends of the curling ribbon.