"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more you learn, the more places you'll go!" ~Dr. Seuss, "I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!"
|Ethan's been enjoying reading since he was just a wee little thing!|
Reading is a very important at our house, and Ethan constantly has board books spread out all over the floor. Now that he's a little older, it's fun that Ethan likes to read to us too!
These are 18 month old Ethan's top 5 favorites:
1. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? - Bill Martin Jr./ Eric Carle
2. Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You? - Dr. Seuss
3. Go Dogs Go - P.D. Eastman
4. Goodnight Moon - Margaret Wise Brown
5. The Water Hole - Graeme Base
What are your children's favorite books??